Photonic Red Light is another source we use at the ranch for healing. We use it on our horses, dogs, cats, chicken, and humans. You name it we use it. Either under the weather or a trauma has accured, it can be used directly on the area injured or used on acupressure points to stimulate wellness.
Kelly here had an injury with her horse and as you can see the process took only a few days for dramatic results.
If your interested in more information see below quotes directly from Photonic. For those who want more and would like to purchase a light or light kit click below to purchase. We are always happy to assist with a demonstration as well.
What is Photonic Therapy and What Can it Treat
Photonic Therapy says this has worked for more than a century. In the late 1890s, scientist Niels Ryberg Finsen won a Nobel Prize for his use of Photonic therapy to treat a smallpox and lupus. NASA has been using Photonic therapy to speed up the healing of astronauts. Photonic therapy is proven to heal injuries up to 60% faster than traditional approaches.
University research has shown that Photonic therapy is a proven way to treat slow-healing soft tissue injuries including:
9 Ways Red Light Therapy Improves Healing
1. Reduces pain by increasing production of endorphins – a natural pain killer.
2. Reduces inflammation by suppressing enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain.
3. Boosts the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes to reduce swelling quickly.
4. Increases cellular regeneration and healing by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell. This increases the production of ATP which causes damaged cells to accept nutrients and eliminate toxins faster.
5. Increases lymphatic drainage and circulation.
6. Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle cramps
7.Strengthens anti-viral properties by increasing antibody production in the bloodstream.
8. Improves structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth, and cartilage by increasing Collagen production.
9. Stimulates a strong heart beat by regulating serotonin levels. Serotonin helps to regulate inflammation and allergic reactions and plays an important role in blood clotting, stimulating a strong heart beat, initiating sleep, and fighting depression. It also stimulates the smooth muscle in the intestinal wall helping it to contract.
Alternative way of health is Photonic Red Light.